Terms and Conditions
These are the terms that govern your attendance at and/or participation in the PPM Innovation Summit (the “Event”).
By registering for the Event you are agreeing to these terms. If you are registering on behalf of a colleague it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them, and by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the attendee aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
- On-line registration fees are handled by “Eventbrite” and on receipt of the appropriate payment you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your Spam / Junk Mail Folder in the event that you do not receive a confirmation email
- The organisers reserve the right to offer Registration at discount rates at any time without any recourse from attendees who purchased at a different rate.
- Admission: Attendees must display a copy of their Registration Confirmation Email on their phone, via the Eventbrite App or via print, in order to gain admission to the venue
- Admittance: Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you.
- Removal: You acknowledge and agree that the organisers reserve the right to request that you leave the summit in the event that your presence and/or behaviour is hindering the event and / or the enjoyment of the event by other the other attendees or the speakers
- Event Content: You acknowledge and agree that the organisers reserve the right to change any aspect of the event, including but not limited to, the running order and speakers, due to circumstances beyond our control
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
- After registering for the Event, you have the right to edit your booking details or cancel by emailing [email protected]
- If you cancel your attendance more than 30 days prior to the event you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel within 30 days prior to the event, or do not attend, you will not be eligible for a refund; however, substitutions /name changes can be requested up to March 30th 2020 by emailing [email protected]
Photography, Filming and GDPR
By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant the organisers the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to the organisers includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
Attendees who do not wish to be recorded should advise the event organizers by emailing [email protected] prior to the event or by informing a member of the Event Team on the day.
The Event organisers will not accept liability for loss or damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Event. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the conference organizers accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by those registered to attend the event.